KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Collar Options?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just a tiny little request, but I have noticed when I put a collar on a shaded cat it is quite dull and almost unnoticeable in some cases.

I think perhaps it would be nice to have the collars have a full bright option in case someone wanted to put it on a shaded cat. This could be a question the object asks as the user puts on the collar. (Regular or Full Bright) Then the collars would "pop" along with the cats.
(10-20-2011 10:58 PM)Yoko Leeeroy Wrote: [ -> ]This is just a tiny little request, but I have noticed when I put a collar on a shaded cat it is quite dull and almost unnoticeable in some cases.

I think perhaps it would be nice to have the collars have a full bright option in case someone wanted to put it on a shaded cat. This could be a question the object asks as the user puts on the collar. (Regular or Full Bright) Then the collars would "pop" along with the cats.

Thanks for the feedback Yoko! I'm not sure about the possibility of this, but I will be sure to pass this along to the team. Smile
Reference URL's