KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: If There Where Ever A 10th Trait What Would It Be ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Santa (Callie)

I would love for xmas a 10th trait Smile

In all seriousness if there where to be a 10th trait what would or could it be ? I was thinking a new nose shape or mouth shape, would it be possible and would you like to see a 10th trait released ?
I've been thinking about this recently, too. I was going to post it to them privately as a Support Ticket; but. since you bring it up, here, I'll add my thoughts.

At present, there is a display image prim which does not exhibit a breedable trait: tongue.

Examples of possible traits:
* Frequency .. how often does the cat lick? Normal / Slow / Fast?
* Width .. sure, it may be subtle but Wide / Narrow is possible
* Length .. same as Width, this might be subtle, but Long / Short are possible.
* Color .. Bluish, Pinkish, Redish, Puplish, etc.

It would take a crash project to get anything ready in the next week or two, but using an existing prim reduces the work load a bit. At this point, it seems more reasonable to expect a new trait, starting today, would take at least until Valentine's Day to realize.
You're so funny, Uber, but that will be cool to have a 10th trait.
Well, a tongue would go well with those dragon cats we've asked for for Halloween. I don't forsee any Valentine's Day dragons though. I noticed earlier this year when I pulled out a Hell o Kitteh Pyromaniac, that he has a bright fuschia tongue (don't remember what the others are).
A 10th trait could be long haired or short haired? or maybe sharp or trimmed claws Wink?? Definitely something cute. I usually think of the "10T" as in "9T +1" regarding size.
I'd love long-haired cats. I've also wanted the option for an extra prim (instead of a collar) that was a mane: for Menagerie Lions, or also for Norwegian SkogKatts.
Oh! Sharp or Trimmed Claws! Sharp has to be the default, and the cat gets a Love bonus, like Milk, if you purchase a sofa which slowly degrades to a shredded mess. You choice: rent Nail Trimmers for a monthly fee, or purchase a new sofa! Muhahaha! Talk about REALISM.
ooooh - maybe something with the eyebrows - a color or shape?

The internet has some hilarious examples on "eyebrow whiskers"

yay!
I would love to "see" (even if we cant see) a fur length .....
I would love to have cats with personality, like lazy cats that love to lay around, or frisky that play all day long. And if they say things according to personality, I think many of us would love grumpy funny one XD
I've been thinking for a while about it actually, personality would make whole new amazing experience!

I would love to see new shape of eyes and pupil, but that's a different story Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's