KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: TEACUP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lovely Maine Coon TEACUP is up in my store ;D check him out ;D

Maine Coon- TEACUP

[attachment=2899]
http://kittycats.biz/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8

Is the right place to advertise cats for sale.
(11-26-2014 11:48 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote: [ -> ]http://kittycats.biz/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8

Is the right place to advertise cats for sale.

i see people advertise in all kinds of forumplaces in here, so i just do as they are doing. why should it be different for me? O.o
It's not. People who advertise in the discussion areas generally garner the same comment.

Often, but not always, an admin will also come along and move the thread to its proper forum
(11-29-2014 05:49 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]It's not. People who advertise in the discussion areas generally garner the same comment.

Often, but not always, an admin will also come along and move the thread to its proper forum

Ive not seen comments like that on others posts, so.
The admins will move this...
That's why the forum has tabs for different topics to keep things organized.
People want to come here for topics on breeding and not be bothered by a thread about sales.
(11-25-2014 08:15 PM)MelodyStorm Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely Maine Coon TEACUP is up in my store ;D check him out ;D

Maine Coon- TEACUP
Do you actually sell your MP cats for those kind of prices?

$2500 for a 7T teacup w/ no new traits? I would ask $450 at most at my inworld store.

And $2000 for this zero trait cat? are you kidding? Are all genesis boxes suddenly rarer than a 9T with new traits?

? New Born Kitten- Memoria
Fur: Genesis - Diamond IV
Eyes: Genesis Water (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Guitar)
Size: Normal

I would not comment on your prices if you simply posted in the correct thread.
(11-30-2014 06:53 AM)Shamu077 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2014 08:15 PM)MelodyStorm Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely Maine Coon TEACUP is up in my store ;D check him out ;D

Maine Coon- TEACUP
Do you actually sell your MP cats for those kind of prices?

$2500 for a 7T teacup w/ no new traits? I would ask $450 at most at my inworld store.

And $2000 for this zero trait cat? are you kidding? Are all genesis boxes suddenly rarer than a 9T with new traits?

? New Born Kitten- Memoria
Fur: Genesis - Diamond IV
Eyes: Genesis Water (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Guitar)
Size: Normal

I would not comment on your prices if you simply posted in the correct thread.

I took a peek as well, all i could do was shake my head.
All i can do is shake my head at all of ur comments that u post on my thread. If u dont like the prices, fine, i never forced anyone of u to buy or whatever. I think its disrespectful of u all to just come here and throw lots of shit on me. I priced my cats as ive seen other people price theirs, WITHOUT NO SPECIAL TRAITS, and so thats what i base my prices on. What u think u can keep for urselves, no need to be rude! And also as ive said before, i wrote in this thread cause ive seen OTHERS DO THAT ASWELL. So again, no need to be rude and disrespectful people... Mind ur own business and let me take care of mine. And if a mod decides to move the thread to another subject, then fine, but thats the MODS job, not urs. So stop be rude and keep ur comments to urselves thank you.
I agree, the comment about pricing were off base. As is being commented about in another thread, pricing is best determined in-world, by other means.

Hopefully, though, an admin will eventually move your offer-for-sale thread to the proper forum.

However, in the future, please do so yourself; whether or not you managed to find examples to the contrary.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's