KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: In world chat not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if I have been muted in world chat because its not working for me.
It's SL. LL is doing a ton of stuff on the grid this week with intense Maintenance. Chat won't work for me either and a number of things have been wonky today for me.
(11-17-2014 06:09 PM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]It's SL. LL is doing a ton of stuff on the grid this week with intense Maintenance. Chat won't work for me either and a number of things have been wonky today for me.

TY. I forgot sl was mucking with things. Huh
It sad but true that for some of us, group chat never works. Especially if the group is large.
yeah. try asking a question of the firestorm group. if it works, it can take half an hour for your message to echo back.

sometimes, (not often, but sometimes) it helps to go to a VERY low-lag area (like an empty region still for rent with no prims), flush cache and when restarting, reboot your router, network, cable modem and computer. but for huge groups, most times, nothing seems to work.
And just because you can't see what you're typing doesn't mean others can't.
Had that earlier. Someone asked something in another group I'm in, I replied but never saw my own text appearing. Few minutes later I got a thank you Smile
Reference URL's