KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Special Kitty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=2886]

Did someone miss to buy the Halloween-collection kitties? Well then you have a last chance of getting one, cause i have put my newborn special kitty out for sale! Visit my marketplace LuxeKitties to have a look on the litte cutiepie ;D Down below is a description. Link to check the kitty out: SPECIAL KITTY- PUMPKIN PATCH BOY

??????????????????????????????????????????
? New Born Kitten- Loki

Fur: ScareCrowS! - Pumpkin Patch Boy
Eyes: Bronze (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Dreamy
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: Straw (Shape: Thick Boo Boo)
Size: Normal

?????????????????????????????

MOM: Sif
ScareCrowS! - Cypress Girl
Fur: Genesis - Smokey IV
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

DAD: Frej
ScareCrowS! - Cypress Boy
Fur: Genesis - Flame IV
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Can you show us the true traits from the pedigree page? The traits you have shown are only his costume traits. Thanks Smile
(11-17-2014 08:10 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Can you show us the true traits from the pedigree page? The traits you have shown are only his costume traits. Thanks Smile

Heya Smile im not sure of what you mean? Smile i have copied both his and the parents traits fully Smile
(11-17-2014 08:30 AM)MelodyStorm Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2014 08:10 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Can you show us the true traits from the pedigree page? The traits you have shown are only his costume traits. Thanks Smile

Heya Smile im not sure of what you mean? Smile i have copied both his and the parents traits fully Smile

On the website if you hit pedigree and find him and click him, his traits will be different than in world traits because the in world traits are just costume traits. His true traits will be shown on the website pedigree page.
(11-17-2014 09:00 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2014 08:30 AM)MelodyStorm Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

On the website if you hit pedigree and find him and click him, his traits will be different than in world traits because the in world traits are just costume traits. His true traits will be shown on the website pedigree page.

okey i will go in there and copy that too Smile give me a couple of secs Smile
Noo worries hehe
(11-17-2014 09:14 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Noo worries hehe

ScareCrowS! - Pumpkin Patch Boy
Fur: Genesis - Smokey IV
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Curious|Big)
Whiskers: Silver (Guitar)
Size: Normal

there ya go ;D