KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Can't they stay inside? -_-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honestly, I find it extremely annoying that I can't let any of my cats walk around without the risk of them getting lost because it's impossible to keep them inside. I've kept them in 3 different houses and no matter where their home is, no matter how low their range, no matter how much space they have to walk around, they escape the house. Every single day. Multiple times a day. Constantly.

I just moved one of my cats to our newest area and really thought the build and layout would keep him from getting outside. Within hours I find him out there. So I bring him back inside, set his range really low. Then not only does he escape the house but somehow manages to escape a 50x50 skydome the house is inside and end up 100m below us where I could only find him using area search. Needless to say I'm never letting him move again. I've seen how they manage to do this... they run really fast at a wall and then eventually pop right through it.

If there's no way to stop them from going right through all obstacles, I really suggest there be two separate buttons on the menu for walk and run so we can turn run off without making them unable to walk at all...
yes, by running fast they can come into the house here where normaly they can't get in ... Still i just love to see them run, the faster the cuter... HahaTongue
Yes I have asked KittyCats about this as well but it seems more a limitation of SL rather than for them being able to create a possible work around.
I completely like the idea for the option to have them walk only!
I never noticed especially run did cause this problem this is cool though if uncovering this would make it possible to create an extra option to avoid for them being able to run away.
Currently I have walk off for them as well and miss seeing them chasing butterflies and talk.
Personally I've only witnessed it happen when they're running, so I think that's what usually causes it. I would love for them to just be able to walk around leisurely without getting out ^^ the running is adorable (especially when they're kittens), but I want my cats to stay in the areas they belong. I don't know how easy/possible it is for Kittycats to separate run and walk but I would love it if they could!
Same here Ciel this option would be fantastic.
And gosh yes seeing them running is so cute!
But yes rather have them not running as an option so we can see them move if nothing else.
Reference URL's