KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Manual Menagerie entry should lead to more information about K$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In another thread I speculated that a great many people may be unaware of the benefits of using the Menagerie, or think it is strictly for saving up for a tiger. Since the manual and FAQ were how I got most of my starting knowledge about KittyCatS, I went to the Manual tab above here on this website and entered "Menagerie" as a search term.

Now, if I was trying to find out about the Menagerie, I would click the third return on that list, the one that's in fact titled "Menagerie". That page explains how to send a cat to the Menagerie. And it ends with "You can read more about the managerie here: xxxx" Yes, really, it says "xxxx"; it's not a link. I think this page needs to say a few things more:

1) I think it needs to say that a person can send *boxes* to the Menagerie too, and that the boxes too will add 50 K$ to the avatar's K$ account.

2) I think it needs to have a link or popup (or say on that page) explaining the two kinds of K$. It needs to explain that both kinds of K$ can be used to purchase food, milk, and vitamins for the Cattery or in-world at the main store, and that K$ can also be used at the main store to buy things like cat clothes and decor. Then add that if a person sends great many boxes and/or cats to the Menagerie and does not dip into those K$ then they can save up for a Menagerie tiger.

3) And I think it needs to have a link (or say on that page) explaining *how* to spend K$ in the store (right-click, select K$, etc.) so a person can consult the manual while they're in the store doing it.
I totally agree with the above post, I went looking in the manual for information on menagerie and the page just lead to more questions without sufficient answers.

Would be great if the "xxxx" at the end was an actual link that went to more information.

If anyone has already created a thread explaining the menagerie and K$ , please link it so I can read up a bit more.

Thanks
As of 5/20/2015, the manual page still points to "xxxx" ...

Is there somewhere else in the manual that explains K$ and all they can be used for?
Reference URL's