KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: WHAT IS THE PLAN FOR KC WHEN SL2 COMES OUT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so,with the new SL in beta was thinking about all we put in here what the plan is for kc and the next phase of SL?
But isn't the problem that it Isn't yet in beta and so nobody knows? Unless they have inside information on progress and decisions and paths taken and all that...
Not that the questions aren't interesting and important. I've been asking them too.
it's not in beta, it's in very early development...
Which probably means there's not even an internal alpha yet.

At the very most some professional creators have been given information about planned features for community feedback and they'll be under a very strict NDA to never tell anything about what they've heard, including the fact that they've heard anything at all.
With penalties ranging into the hundreds of thousands of dollars if they say anything, including that they've had any information at all.

That's pretty much industry standard.
I am curious as well because I love my cats so I go to where my cats are.
I trust though breedables are included in any brainstorms with the developers at some point if only because so much money goes around in it.
I trust KC enough to do what is best for us as a community: they have absolutely zero interest in losing us.
I've heard sculpties aren't to make it to SL2 but perhaps they are able to bridge that via a conversion to mesh.
I am not so sure though people will going for SL2 all the way besides some traveling out of curiousity.
Callie touched upon this a little bit a few months ago in another thread. You can read her first response here, and then she replied a few more times after that. It's still really too early for any decisions or reactions, but hopefully her response will give you an idea of how she's thinking at least. Smile
This is very interesting for anyone wondering Smile

[Image: screen-shot-2014-06-25-at-00-39-08.png]

Quoted from the official forums if im not mistaken... Also this maybe worth a read to some of you.

http://joyardley.wordpress.com/2014/06/2...about-sl2/

I Quote the bit that says "Some things will be possible to move over"

Im confident kittycats will be fine and will be moved over if the need comes to do so.
ty much
The medium that is Kitten Longmweadow Will sit on the floor, criss crossed and hum until all your megas appear in my inventory.
(10-09-2014 08:33 PM)Tabby Catseye Wrote: [ -> ]The medium that is Kitten Longmweadow Will sit on the floor, criss crossed and hum until all your megas appear in my inventory.

LOL!
Reference URL's