KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS! Fancie Gem Collector Boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KittyCatS! proudly presents...

~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~
Fancie Gem Collector Boxes
~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~

[Image: kittycats_jewel_collection.png]

Hello all Smile

We're very happy to provide you a set of beautiful collector boxes to put your Fancie Jewels in. We hope you enjoy these and that they help keep your jewels all safe and sound while you collect them for your Fancie Cat.

Each box is hand carved in sterling silver and decorated with a diamond, emerald or ruby and will store your gems for you as you collect them.

Enjoy!

Your KittyCatS Team

TP to Main Store Location

Below is how the collection boxes work

1. To add nearby jewels, place the jewels within 20 meter range, click the box and press "Add".
2. To remove a jewel, click the box and press "Take Out".
3. When the box is full of the amount of jewels needed the "add" button will be replaced with a "convert" button.
4. Pressing the "convert" button will make your full box dissapear and you will be given a Fancie Cat Box! (inventory offer).

Fast Facts:
1. where do i get my boxes? In the KittyCatS! main store lobby
2. how much are they? they are complimentary.
3. can i get all 3 or more than one? Yes you may.
4. how many prims are they? 3 prims.

©KittyCatS. All rights reserved.
so pretty! i am so going to get the boxes even though i don't have any gems yet. Big Grin
What are the gems and how do i get them?
(10-19-2011 06:50 PM)Nicolette Poutine Wrote: [ -> ]What are the gems and how do i get them?

Hi Nicolette,

Gems appear randomly with the birth box when two of your KittyCats mate and give birth. :-)
Reference URL's