KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Introducing "KittyCatS! Co.Op!" - *EVEN* More Markets are Joining!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello Everyone, I would like to introduce you to "KittyCatS! Co.Op!"

We are an ever-growing collection of KittyCatS! Markets that are working together instead of against each other for the betterment of the KittyCatS! Community!

The current KittyCatS! Markets included in the KittyCatS! Co.Op! are:
The ScratchN Post
Chateu Village
a LiTTLe BiT of EVERYTHING
Sweet Whiskers
Cats Village
FelineS KittyCatS
CATastrophe Kittys
Nachts Landing
Accessories & Adorable Darlings KittyCats
The Kittybox
& The Kat Shack

We are continuing to grow the KittyCatS! Co.Op! and if you own a KittyCatS! Market and wish to join, please contact one of the Market owners of the Markets listed above!!

We also have a website thats in it's beginning stages here: http://kittycatscoop.wordpress.com/

Thank you all for your enthusiasm in regards to this project and hopefully we can all come together and make a difference in our community!

[Image: kittycats-coop-logo-new-wborder2.png?w=1124]
So awesome Smile
I am so proud to be apart of this! Together we can do great things!
I am so proud of this venture. This is an absolutely pioneering venture not only for KittyCatS! markets but also for the KittyCatS! community as well. I believe that the more we work together towards the same goal, the more united the community will be as well. I am looking forward to seeing the KittyCatS! Co.Op's continuous growth, and I also hope that the community also support this effort by supporting all of the markets that are now part of the KittyCatS! Co.Op and the future ones to join. This was something that most KittyCatS! Markets wanted to see happen, as well as the community and now it is a reality.

Congratulations to all!
Ruby I totally agree with you, this is what KittyCats is all about and why i started with this community to begin with. I think that we as a whole have gotten away this very thing. We are all here to have fun and learn from each other NOT work against each other!!
As a member of the KittyCatS! Community and a staff member of one the markets involved I can honestly say I am happy at the introduction of this project and proud to be part of one of the markets involved in its inception. I think that this will help not only the community but also the product as a whole. I hope that this grows and grows in the future to help benefit us all and help grow the love of the KittyCatS! we love so much. This could be something that not only benefits KittyCatS! and our community but it is something that many other communities, not even associated, could take point from to improve there own Market/Groups.
In all, a very positive move that I for one am so glad to see happen, kudos to the ones involved in its creation and evolution.
(09-22-2014 07:59 PM)Trelby Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Ruby I totally agree with you, this is what KittyCats is all about and why i started with this community to begin with. I think that we as a whole have gotten away this very thing. We are all here to have fun and learn from each other NOT work against each other!!

I completely agree, Trelby! I think that the KittyCatS! community deserves a united Secondary Market working with one another and that is exactly the effort that is being made: KittyCatS markets working together to benefit the community. We are all together in KittyCatS because we absolutely love them, and our community is an awesome one and I think this is promising an even better future to us all.

(09-22-2014 08:01 PM)Revan Salamander Wrote: [ -> ]As a member of the KittyCatS! Community and a staff member of one the markets involved I can honestly say I am happy at the introduction of this project and proud to be part of one of the markets involved in its inception. I think that this will help not only the community but also the product as a whole. I hope that this grows and grows in the future to help benefit us all and help grow the love of the KittyCatS! we love so much. This could be something that not only benefits KittyCatS! and our community but it is something that many other communities, not even associated, could take point from to improve there own Market/Groups.
In all, a very positive move that I for one am so glad to see happen, kudos to the ones involved in its creation and evolution.

Oh Revan!! Well said!! I completely agree!

I must add something else, it is time that we all set aside differences and really work together for the benefit of our beautiful community!!!

I must add something else, it is time that we all set aside differences and really work together for the benefit of our beautiful community!!!
Revan,
I think we all hope for that, and this is why this venture is taking place! It is because of things like this I am proud to be part of the Kittycats community.
Much of what i have seen and heard lately has made me take a step back and rethink a lot within the community, however this coop have given me a renewed faith in the community and hope that every market within SL sees this and truly understand what an awesome opportunity it really is.

Ruby,
We all deserve to enjoy the fun that kitty cats was meant to be and sadly has gotten away from lately. I love the people that i have come in contact with and so very proud to be a member of the KittyCast CoOp!!
AMEN SISTER!!! love you girl!
(09-22-2014 08:03 PM)Beloved Ruby Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2014 07:59 PM)Trelby Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Ruby I totally agree with you, this is what KittyCats is all about and why i started with this community to begin with. I think that we as a whole have gotten away this very thing. We are all here to have fun and learn from each other NOT work against each other!!

I completely agree, Trelby! I think that the KittyCatS! community deserves a united Secondary Market working with one another and that is exactly the effort that is being made: KittyCatS markets working together to benefit the community. We are all together in KittyCatS because we absolutely love them, and our community is an awesome one and I think this is promising an even better future to us all.

(09-22-2014 08:01 PM)Revan Salamander Wrote: [ -> ]As a member of the KittyCatS! Community and a staff member of one the markets involved I can honestly say I am happy at the introduction of this project and proud to be part of one of the markets involved in its inception. I think that this will help not only the community but also the product as a whole. I hope that this grows and grows in the future to help benefit us all and help grow the love of the KittyCatS! we love so much. This could be something that not only benefits KittyCatS! and our community but it is something that many other communities, not even associated, could take point from to improve there own Market/Groups.

Oh Revan!! Well said!! I completely agree!

Well said Trelby!
Again, it is time to set aside our differences and really work together for the benefit of our beautiful community!!!
I love this! I am so proud to be a part of the KittyCats Community...I just know this means there are great things ahead!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's