KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SUPERSONIC AUCTIONS Friday 9-26 @ 12PM SLT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heart
SUPERSONIC AUCTIONS
Friday 9-26 @ 12PM SLT (then every other Friday thereafter)

[quote='audrey62 Resident' pid='62929' dateline='1411406784']
Heart
SUPERSONIC AUCTIONS
Friday 9-26 @ 12PM SLT (then every other Friday thereafter)

Hello friends,

I am sending you a personal invitation to the new SuperSonic Auctions @ The Enchanted KittyCatS Sim.

? 2 Minutes a panel
? Less than an hour of your time
? All patron panels are free
? Panels are given by waiting list order
? Waiting list is free to join and located at the auction area.
? Fast and fun!

If you would like to join us, come to one of the auctions and experience it and if you would like to participate, just click the waiting board list to get a panel.

Thank you for your time!!

Always,
Ruby, Trelby and the KittyCatS CoOp
SUPERSONIC AUCTION
SuperSoNic AuctioNs coming to Enchanted KittyCats! Starting on Friday 26th at 12PM SLT -- Bi-monthly AuctioN!!
Collaboration Auction brought to you by Enchanted KittyCats, The ScratchN Post & KittyCatS! Co.Op
This is very exciting for us here at enchanted, for those of you that have been to Ruby's SuperSonic Auction you know how fun they truly are. I am so looking forward to Friday and all the fun we will have. Be sure to come by and check it out!!!

Limo to the event!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/La...147/220/21
I am very excited to be getting ready for our first SuperSoNic Auction at Enchanted KittyCatS Market!! The auction area is absolutely amazing and oh so Zen! Panels are always free, just click on the waiting list board to be on board for the next auction!!
Don't forget everyone auction will take place today @ 12pm SLT!!!! Every exciting line up with some awesome breeders. be sure to come but and check out all of the yumminess !!
Cant wait! gorgeous kitties!!
Reference URL's