KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

Wanted:

A black & white, slate & white or grey & white, female kitten. Must be a 9 T with green eyes, forest, grass or jade, if possible. Whiskers silver guitar, tail plush, swanky, fussy or curious, ears soft fold, if possible or soft fold point, booboo, odyssey 1 or 2. And a right fur ball of a cat.

Hope you can help.
Fur: Chateau Cat - Black & White No. 1
Eyes: Mint Julep (Mysterious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Swanky
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Black (Mysterious)
Size: Normal

And same kitty in Bigger size.

Fur: Chateau Cat - Slate & White No. 1
Eyes: Light Wash (Curious|Small)
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Odyssey No. 2
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Mysterious)

You can view my kitties here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../139/88/22

Eyes: Odyssey Kaleidoscope (Curious|Small)
Shade: Illume
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Plush)
As well, I have it in my cattery, so feel free to poke my IMs about it if interested.
(09-22-2014 01:33 PM)Olgita Ruby Wrote: [ -> ]Fur: Chateau Cat - Black & White No. 1

And same kitty in Bigger size.

Eyes: Light Wash (Curious|Small)
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Mysterious)

You can view my kitties here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../139/88/22

Eyes: Odyssey Kaleidoscope (Curious|Small)
Shade: Illume
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Plush)
As well, I have it in my cattery, so feel free to poke my IMs about it if interested.

Thanks the kitty with the Mint Julep eyes was gone, mores the pity but that is the right sort of cat I want.
Sweety Whiskers silver guitar are both starter traits it would have to be a 7T to have silver color and guitar shape, could you clarify please? If so I may have one for you.

(09-22-2014 08:05 AM)Geoleigh Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there

Wanted:

A black & white, slate & white or grey & white, female kitten. Must be a 9 T with green eyes, forest, grass or jade, if possible. Whiskers silver guitar, tail plush, swanky, fussy or curious, ears soft fold, if possible or soft fold point, booboo, odyssey 1 or 2. And a right fur ball of a cat.

Hope you can help.
Hi there,

I'm not sure anymore about traits! I would like a 9 T. Want this kitty to be very special to me. Me and husband have 6 already but he got me mine as presents. This is the first time I've gone hunting for one! And I can't see the wood for the trees to be honest. Any help or advice would be great.

Thanks

P.S. Also looking at black Russian's too.
Fur: Chateau Cat - Black & White No. 1
This kitty is still available in my store at the back shelf.
And if you are looking for Russian Blacks, I breed them too and there are quite a few on haystacks. Maybe this URL will be better to bring you directly: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../139/89/22
Reference URL's