KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Question about boxed cats and selling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.

While I am not new to KittyCats themselves, I have never sold them before. I have 42 boxed kitties, some go back to 2012.

I am thinking about attempting to sell some, so I can clean out my Cattery a bit.
My question is, how do I get boxed kitties into SL from my cattery? Do I HAVE to unpack them? I really didn't want live kitties on my cart....just the boxes.

Thank you for your time!

Everleigh
Hey Everleigh,

First you need to go to the main store and purchase a Cattery Dock for $0L and then once you rez it in world grant it access. You touch that and it will pull up a menu and simply choose Cat to SL. Then once the web browser comes up select the ones to pull back. They will be in tabs live vs boxed. Just with SL being slow as it has been this week give it a few extra moments to rez the boxes back in world.
(09-17-2014 12:29 PM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Everleigh,

First you need to go to the main store and purchase a Cattery Dock for $0L and then once you rez it in world grant it access. You touch that and it will pull up a menu and simply choose Cat to SL. Then once the web browser comes up select the ones to pull back. They will be in tabs live vs boxed. Just with SL being slow as it has been this week give it a few extra moments to rez the boxes back in world.

Thank you! I did not realize I could pull boxes in that way! Smile
Reference URL's