KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Suggestion: Setting Home Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Grin Hello! I Think it would be very cool to be able to set your KittyCats Home anywhere within it's range set, So your KittyCats don't got to stay centered of its range. I feel it would give them a Better free Look to them when they go to sleep in there own home spot instead of the same shared spot.Smile
While an excellent idea, and quite do-able for a script author, this would mean having users set TWO locations. They have a hard enough time remembering to set ONE! Of course, it would default to the Home ans the Center Of Range, just as the Home defaults to the point at which the cat was rezzed (that is, on your Dock, or wherever you first dropped it). But .. raise your hands everyone!!! .. who's forgotten to Set Home after moving the cat? What would the cat do if you actually do remember to Set Home and neglect to Set Center Of Range and, now, the Home is outside the Range?
(09-14-2014 08:36 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]While an excellent idea, and quite do-able for a script author, this would mean having users set TWO locations. They have a hard enough time remembering to set ONE! Of course, it would default to the Home ans the Center Of Range, just as the Home defaults to the point at which the cat was rezzed (that is, on your Dock, or wherever you first dropped it). But .. raise your hands everyone!!! .. who's forgotten to Set Home after moving the cat? What would the cat do if you actually do remember to Set Home and neglect to Set Center Of Range and, now, the Home is outside the Range?

I just refuse to raise my hand I would never ever and ever forget thst Dodgy
I've been thinking that this would be a nice idea too. There have been times where I would have liked my cats sleep in a certain spot, but didn't want that spot to be the centre of their range. Smile
Reference URL's