KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Website-suggestion: Build-a-cat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I suddenly thought about this today - how about a "build-a-cat" feature on the website? -One that works like a virtual Barbie-doll in cat form - instead of clothes & hair, we get to play with traits - hence making us capable of making an image of our own wanna-have dream kitty!

Personally, I would LOVE to play with that - combining furs, eyes and traits to help me find out what to breed for. -Not because it's rare, but because it's CUTE and looks awesome!

Imagine being able to create an image of your dream-kitties - since of course we all have several of those, right? -And maybe being able to save it as a picture, stuff it on a prim and place it in front of your breeders, while you gently explain to them that THIS is what you want ;-)

Of course only discovered traits should be there - and in order for people not to be able to "cheat" by saying "hey I took this pic of my kitty today!", it could also have some "watermark" or whatever - but either way, I for one would love to sit and play with the "Kitty-Barbie"... It'd just be epic Big Grin

What do you all think? :-)
Or maybe being able to make it our avatar-picture in here? That'll be cool!
OMG that is just freaking cool!
I totally like this if at all possible:-)
I think it's a novel idea and Im usually not the one to say no, to new things.

A: It would take a boat load of time, in my opinion to set something like this up. Time I'd rather see KC use to develop the cats and functionality in game.

B: How often do we not discuss cats and say like "Oooh imagine X-fur with Y-eye and Z-tail! That would look amazing!". All that would vanish when we with a few clicks could actually see how it would look.

For reasons mentioned above, I would not want this feature. But if such a feature would ever happend, I wouldnt really be upset to have it. I like new things, regardless.
Reference URL's