KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Possible bug with empty hearts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The new empty hearts are supposed to reflect the status of a cat who has been given vitamins in the past 48 hours. However, I have a handful running around that have empty hearts, and I didn't give vitamins. I finally realized this must be caused by the LOVE DROPS! Smile Is this a potential bug? Wouldn't the heart go from empty to full after the cat breeds, since technically the love drop is done and gone once the cat has bred, as it is only good for that last 1%? Or does the love drop prevent a cat from receiving a 5% or 10% dose of love again for 48 hours, like all other vitamins?
good question. i have a bunch of empty hearts and was wondering that myself...
It's not a bug. The answer is already written in the "Mews Paper" Text about the Love Drops:

"Love Drops can only be used on cats at 99% Love, even if the cat is already on a Love Vitamin cooldown (using a Love Drop will trigger a Love Vitamin cooldown however!)"

Wink
Ah-ha! Thanks Vila. I never use vitamins otherwise so I did not notice this or pay any attention previously. Thanks much!!
Reference URL's