KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Reocurring Lost Cats- Just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, Pretty new to the cat community here *waves*

Let me just say that Kittycats CS is number #1 in getting lost cats back that have been lost into oblivion!

I have a number of cats, but sometimes they just disappear. I've set their range and home, and I'm not sure if there's anything else to do to keep them from getting lost. They are in a skybox, but there are walls around them that are solid.

Any suggestions to prevent my babies from losing their way home, or is this just an SL thing that happens?

Thanks!
Hi there Tyr Smile

Your walls may seem solid but your kitties know how to get through them, the jump animation often does it.

Making a nice thick invisi prim for the ground and for the walls is a solution but of course you may have to go searching in these as they'll get stuck inside.
Otherwise, they'll come back home setting anyhow to sleep, thats if they haven't been eaten by sl in which case a ticket will fix it.

Also, when you have quite a herd, a very good investment is the Hud (mainstore) with which you can either TP all home or select a specific missing cat to TP home.

And don't be afraid to ask ask and ask again in group chat when you need help.
To save the embarrassment from raising multiple tickets, wait eight hours (or less, if you know when they are due to sleep) and then check their home position. Although cats may wander around during the day, they do tend to come home to sleep.

So where do they go?

Do they require a support ticket to get back,

or do they just. .. show up sooner or later?

Just the word's 'SKYBOX' and 'KittyCatS' in the same sentence are spooky!

There's things that can help the skybox experience,

but. . . skyboxes are just scary places for KittyCatS! Wink
Most of my Cats live up in the sky on a platform. Occasionally they will disappear and I can usually find them a few meters below the platform playing on some invisible platform that only they can feel. 2500 meters in the air is a long way to fall, but that doesn't deter them much. I don't worry about them unless I need them for something in particular, and just wait for them to come home on their own.
Reference URL's