KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS! Update 1.09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I seem to be having a problem with my updater....I have rezzed it but when I touch nothing happens. My poor Kittys still have the red type above their heads. Please helpUndecided
Thanks in advance
Hi Soufle,

my guess is you got the latest updater (1.10) while your kitties are still on version 1.08. Can you check the version numbers on your cats that are still showing red hovertext and on the updater-can you got? If you need any older updaters I can sure help, I kept copies of all since 1.07 for safety reasons.

Vila
Any idea if there will ever be child animations for the kitties? My Av is 4 years old and I hover about 3 feet off the ground when petting kitties. As amusing as it is to see it makes photos harder to take.
Hi Vila,
you are absolutely right, my kittys are version 1.08 and the updater is 1.10. Clever girl!
if you could send me a copy of the one i seem to have missed that would be wonderful Smile
Thank you so much

Soufle
you don't really need the 1.09 inbetween, at least with my cats going straight from 1.08 to 1.10 worked just fine.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's