KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: sad news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
did not know the best way to do this , but for those that knew Carole Ziplon it is with sadness i let u know she passed away in rl on friday morning with her family around her , not sure what to say just letting anyone who knew her know RIP carole

sorry if this is not allowed but thought best way to let all the older breeders know as Carole was in kittycats from the start and im sure will be missed by many
Wow, that is such very bad news, I didn't know her very personally, but her name alone certainly does ring a bell and her cats and how they enriched my cattery too!
This is so sad and shows once more there are real people behind those keyboards, with real feelings, sadness, who suffer from grief, illnesses, vulnerability and mortality even.
I wish those who knew her better much strength to overcome this.
It saddens me we lost a community member.

My thoughts are with her, her family & those who loved her or who's life she touched ...
OH that is sad news !
I didn't know Carole very well but i certainly remember her as being one of the first members of my group way back in 2011.
My condolences to her close friends in SL and Godspeed to her wonderful new life.
Remembers Carole really well - will miss her fiesty comments in the chatroom, as well as her posting awesum kitties.

Will also miss our lil gossip sessions - she always spoke about her family members and her love for her children and grandkids - extremely proud of them all.

Rubes please pass on my condolences to her family.

And big hugs to you rubes, I know this has been shock to you.

Catch up with you soon xxxx
This is surely sad news...

Rest in Peace, Carole.

Hugs Rubes, thanks for letting us all know, as Dimpz said this must have been really hard for you as well, my most heartfelt condolences.

My prayers go to her family who are surely missing her greatly.

G.
thanks girls, i am in touch with her daughters who are truly devastated and will love to know that she is being thought of and missed .
will pass on all of your condolences for sure Smile
i am still not quiet sure what to say to be fair completely stunned me
nice to know some of the older breeders ( sorry aging u all ) remember xx
Thats sad news. I remember her from when I first started breeding Kittycats and she was a lovely lady.... RIP....
I knew Carole Ziplon since the day i started with KittyCats, but never spoke to her in person, had a few cats from her. Ruby i am so sorry for you, my condoleances to her family and to you. Its Always sad to hear about such things, even though you don't know her in person.
aww hugs Uzion it it when you see the person day on day for years , we knew each other for 5years online and yes its hard , but nice you all think of her too xx Smile
I did not know her, but may she rest in peace.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's