KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: mating more than one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just note that you can have a kitty mate with one , and that other kitty can mate with another,,,, so for 10 days you will not get a kitten., this is with the kitty that belongs to another,
so now wait for the end of the 10 days for my kitty
and got another one for her to mate with ,, ,
be careful when mating with anothers cat
Hi Dara,

Just to mention (in case you don't already know) that milk will take that breeding time down to 7 days.
But if you don't want the extra expense then 1/2 hour cuddling each day will also do the same job.

So theres no need to wait 10 days between boxes Smile
I think what she's saying is that ...

Her cat got partnered with another's cat. Then, the other person partnered his/her cat to a third cat. This meant ... her cat was not able to make a kitten when it reached 100, and so her cat had to wait out the full partnership time.

I've had a bigamist cat once or twice -- not sure how it happened ... saw in Cattery that in the "pairs" section i had more boys than girls. It turned out that one of my girls had 2 mates.
It was inexplicable to me, but i did file a ticket, and KittyCats showed me how to view the Pairs section so that the "invisible odd-numbered male cat" was revealed. They helped me get it fixed, too.
Reference URL's