KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Yee Haw!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes you just get unexpectedly lucky.

I put together a brother and a sister because the mom and pop had given them both Swanky whiskers which was my most recessive whiskers at the time

(although after they birthed a starter gave up ody frazzle wave with a lot of genesis traits when paired with its child. Still I was very excited about the brother and sister)

Now I was absolutely certain mom and dad had Swanky hidden when I paired them. And the brother and sister both ended up with Swanky whiskers which I was expecting although it took a few siblings to get there.

Then I paired them expecting an ensured Swanky and got Dreamy instead which I didn't even know I had so very very excited. Plus a sweet mix of Bali Cream with Royal Blue Sapphire eyes (eyes recessive on both).

And then on top of that, they gave me an emerald.

I am a very happy camper. Here are my baby stats:

Fur: Balinese - Cream Lynx
Eyes: Royal Sapphire (Curious|Big)
Shade: Glitter
Tail: Plush
Ears: Mysterious Odyssey Fold
Whiskers: White (Dreamy)
Size: Normal
it is great when u get something like that , congrats that combination is stunning! Smile
Hee Haw is right! Congratz
Congrats, Kayla. Well done!
Thanke you Ruby, Jelly, and Crepe. Smile
I tried very hard to take a photo but glitter really blows out the white values. Is there a way to tone it down using any of the settings like windlight to take a photo. Plus I kept dropping the camera! LOL.

[Image: 3f0ef973653df70122b734ced9c196f9.gif]

[Image: 5dd5a2c751308441e0ab6d6860c8a292.gif]

Ok, this is better. At least I held onto the camera

[Image: 0b05e1a04328ad419fa8ead23ae7b64c.gif]

I still need to figure out how to tone down the glitter white, though
Reference URL's