KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Megapus help!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi...

I must admit I know nothing about kittycats I've only ever bred them for fun for friends, but this morning I got a cat that seemed rare and I don't know anything about megapus's do they need different food, can you sell them? If so.. how? I need some advice.

http://kittycats.biz/pedigree/pedigreevi...id=8160252
Hi Cina,
Congratulations! The Megapuss is a special size, like teacups/toys/petites/biggerdebigs. It does not require extra food or milk - it's just a huge cat. You can sell it if you wish to. When it is 7 days old you can ride it, which is fun. Otherwise it is just like your other kittycats. It has the potential to pass on all traits but it cannot pass on the special 'megapuss' size.

Have fun!

Eurydice

ps: They do seem to be getting more hard to come by - I've spoken to at least 5 people recently who haven't had one for ages. I have at least 140 cats breeding and haven't had a megapuss for almost 3 months. Confused

(08-17-2014 10:45 PM)Cina Barbosa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi...

I must admit I know nothing about kittycats I've only ever bred them for fun for friends, but this morning I got a cat that seemed rare and I don't know anything about megapus's do they need different food, can you sell them? If so.. how? I need some advice.

http://kittycats.biz/pedigree/pedigreevi...id=8160252

Three month dry spell sounds about right with me as well.

Most likely means that Jelly Supply has gotten eight of them in that time!

However I have had a few teacuppy petite type dinks show up.

Luck of the draw Eurydice!

One thing you may want to know Cina,

even though they dont need special food,

they do have serious ATTITUDE PROBLEMS!

Get five of them in a room full of people and select FOLLOW from the menu.

They will crash through the crowd like they own the joint!

JUST KEEP RUNNING Wink
Reference URL's