KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Schedule of Pedigree page updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am curious, There are kittens listed in my pedigree page that I have sold or given away months ago. Is there something wrong with my page? Does anyone know how often the system updates?
I think it updates in seconds. Whenever I see something I shouldn't, I hit my refresh button (the arrow going in the circle next to url bar) and it usually updates immediately.
I have done that and signed in and out of my account many times since then, the boxes are still listed. Maybe I need to submit a help ticket. Thank you for the suggestion Smile
This is because they have remained in inventory and not been rezzed in world yet.
Until this has been done pedigree will only know prior ownership.
You can test this next time you buy a box/kitty by searching for it in pedigree, you won't find it until you have put it down.
The server must have in world info fed back to "know" the new owner's name.
Oh lol, that makes alot of sence, I never even thought of that lol. Thank you so much Smile
Oh there are quite few more non obvious things to know.

Another one that this particular thread brings to mind is that until a starter box is first rezzed in world, it's shown and hidden trait values remain undefined.

Which means; for example, if there are still any 2011 Limited Editions around which haven't been unpacked, or unpacked but the birthing box never rezzed then if it was to be rezzed now it would have the possibility of hiding the most recent 2014 traits, plus chance of one of the new sizes as back in 2011 we only had teacup toy as special sizes and if i remember rightly the first few LEs were normal size only.
And it's *real* genesis fur would be Genesis 4 plus it's Genesis eyes would be in the 2014 dominance order.

Anyhow if such items do still exist in someone's inventory they would be worth a totally knockout price. Smile
Reference URL's