KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Oci Black Fancie Purple Diamond for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For sale ? Bggerociblk M

Fur: Ocicat - Black
Eyes: Fancie Purple Diamond (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Plush
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Black (Shape: Plush)
Size: Bigger de Big http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pi...138/192/21
Price reduced to 700L
undefined
I promised myself no more buying cats. You have enough boxes, I said. But you said you had a cat with purple eyes. I'll just go and look, just take a peek.

It was so cute I had to buy it. and since you had a bargain price on it, I had enough leftover to buy the kitty next to it with the lavender eyes. Thank you. They are so cute. Smile
(08-07-2014 10:45 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]I promised myself no more buying cats. You have enough boxes, I said. But you said you had a cat with purple eyes. I'll just go and look, just take a peek.

It was so cute I had to be buy it. and since you had a bargain price on it, I had enough leftover to buy the kitty next to it with the lavender eyes. Thank you. They are so cute. Smile

Thank you kayla!!!! I also don't have the parents anymore since I had to downsize some, part of the reason I'm doing sales on my boxes cause I keep opening them! lol but yea so you have a one of a kind kitty hehe unless of course someone else breeds them with that eye but that eye was a total surprise to me. Enjoy him!!
Reference URL's