KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Perle in action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was taking a picture of Perle as I am offering her for sale and then gyazo gave ma gif with her head moving which I thought was so cool.

[Image: 2a23fd537b36bce668e0ce07be070ee0.gif]

I finally figured how it happened that I was getting movement with gyazo because it happened before where I captured my cats winking. If you start from the corner and go to the other corner of the picture and then hold for a second, then release, it will record any movement during that time from when you complete the square of the picture and then release. I hope that makes sense. Anyways, I like it when there is a little movement in the image.
Wow that looks so cool! Smile
I take it all back. I tried it again and it didn't seem to matter how long I held it. It's more like whatever happens in the 30 seconds it takes to take the picture, it captures the movement. So the trick is more to time it so the kitty is moving right when it starts to capture the image. Oh well, if it was easy everyone would be doing it. lol
Whoa! That is so cool! A 'moving picture' makes it even more difficult to resist the charms of an adorable KittyCat for sale! Wink

Thanks for sharing!

So so cool! Thanx!
I'm glad you all like the gifs. I think it's pretty cool how it happens especially since I first found it by accident. Have to choose Gyazo gif, not jpeg. I always did the jpeg because I heard they were better for pics and gif was better for graphics but I can't tell the difference in image quality plus gifs has the added little bit of animation.

I tried trying to time it so the Kittycat is moving during the picture taking. I managed to catch Corinna with a little more movement.

[Image: ac50649efc262cf6c0c05fc612a0b18c.gif]
thank you for sharing these lovely kitties Smile I also found another lovely one there that is now at home with me Smile
Thank you so much Tatiana. Abbie is a great kitty. Just so you know she had wavy whiskers hid. i was going to take a picture of her this morning but was a little late. I am so happy she found a good home! Big Grin
Moving pictures look great!
Thank you Kireancarter. I really like that effect too.
Reference URL's