KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Getting word out that your store exists lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello, I had a few questions about marketing and advertising. I have had my store Kittens of the Night @ Vggs for about 9 months now and even have even opened a second location @ a different sim but I just can not seem to get word out of my existance. A long time ago Irecieved a note card from someone in kittycats addicts chat about secondary market info? who maintains and updates this info and is there a way to have your store added to the list? Other then the obvious listing out a classified what are the best ways to let people know about you? Like for example are there certain places better then others to rent an advertisment board? I have both my store LM's described and posted in my profile pics. And often dramaticly discount prices and post notices in my cat store rental land group often Any advice or tips on this would be greatly appriciated. Thank you

Roselyn83
Hi Roselyn Smile

I think the best i can do for you is to link you to this recent thread on the same subject, more or less :
http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=16971

I think it pretty well covers the subject.

Anyhow good luck, i know it ain't easy .
Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. I will go read that right now. Smile thanks again
(08-04-2014 03:38 AM)Roselyn83 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello, I had a few questions about marketing and advertising. I have had my store Kittens of the Night @ Vggs for about 9 months now and even have even opened a second location @ a different sim but I just can not seem to get word out of my existance. A long time ago Irecieved a note card from someone in kittycats addicts chat about secondary market info? who maintains and updates this info and is there a way to have your store added to the list? Other then the obvious listing out a classified what are the best ways to let people know about you? Like for example are there certain places better then others to rent an advertisment board? I have both my store LM's described and posted in my profile pics. And often dramaticly discount prices and post notices in my cat store rental land group often Any advice or tips on this would be greatly appriciated. Thank you

Roselyn83

Hi Roselyn. I maintain the secondary market notecard and it's sent out to the group 2 times a month. If your location is a private store on your land, I can add you to the notecard - just send me the LM in world. Shops at the big market sims are not added individually since we already list the main market sim.
Hi Kitten,
what about stores not on one of the sims listed (although it is a mixed breedable) but in shopping sim not on your land? Can those stores get listed too or is the turnover too great due to renting by the week or month depending on your shopping center?
Reference URL's