KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Suggestion for Pedigree Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the bottom of the pedigree, you can see the total amount of cats you have, broken down by gender, as well as boxes.

It would be awesome if the info could be broken down even further? Like how many of those cats are non-breeding, and have the non-breeding number broken by gender.

This would help us see what our "true" number of breeding cats are. I've got several VDay 2011 kitties and a few favorites I didn't want to menagerie, but they're currently included in the numbers at the bottom.
Yes, or else just not include the permapets/nonbreeders in that total count. I have to do math (EEEEK!) and mentally remove them from my list and it is a bit confusing for me, and I'm sure others, who are mathematically challenged. Wink
What I would LOVE to see on Pedigree site:

1) ability to export to Excel
2) Love stats!!! and ability to sort on Love (doing it with the HUD is so hard trying to scroll thru all those cats. I'd love to be able to look at Love Stats when I'm not logged into SL. It might prevent some..er...unathorized..breedings.)
Excelent idea!
I would like to add to this something to this suggestion.
When we hit the love button on our HUD the permapet should either not showing up or the highest love level was to show first down to the lowest love level and the permapets showing lastly so basically in reverse on how this currently is.
Reference URL's