KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Magic Menagerie Bottle Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If the one-week remorse bottle fails to retrieve a cat (for example, you don't have enough of the right kind of kitty dollars on hand), the bottle disappears.

Charm pulled out an old one-week bottle. Since it was old, it handed her an updated bottle. This proves the bottle is capable of handing you a replacement.

So the bug is either that the bottle should not delete itself on error, or, if it has already done so, should hand you a replacement.

I don't know if the long-term remorse bottle exhibits the same bug, but expect it does.

This is a pain because, to go to the KittyCats main store, you need to change tags to avoid the excessive and annoying popup spam, or remember to teleport far enough away to avoid the spam collision. If you change tags, and forget to change them back, you will get an error when you return to your shop and attempt to place the bottle in-world which risks losing the bottle forcing you to go through it all again.
I agree there is a little too much spam at the entrance I hope this tool can calm down a bit so we can wait at the landing till we are fully rezzed before we can go ahead and obtain what we need.
Obviously the KC sim is friendly so we can make our landmark where we want and end up there as well so we can work around it.
Having said that I believe the first impression is very important as for a positive customer experience and a little too aggressive invitation tools work counterproductive I think because they can make people annoyed.

If it comes to the topic the OP started: I'd love a menagerie bottle which does not disappear and can be re-used basically how the Cattery Dock works and just as with the Dock it would be convenient if we've got handed out a new bottle in case we need a newer version.
Sometimes I need to get more than one kitty from menagerie it would be great if we could do this with one bottle.
Reference URL's