KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Soccer Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Over the past month Equinox has been really busy planning and organising a KittyCatS World Cup Football competition on these boards. I know that it must have taken a great deal of work, checking each post for winners and then allocating prizes to individuals. I guess there was also a lot more work behind the scenes that we do not know about.

This is our chance to say a very big "Thank You" to Equinox for such a fun competition over the world cup series. As I am not a keen football supporter, I must confess that without Equinox's competition, I wouldn't have taken such a lively interest in the scores of each competition.

Thank you Equinox - we all appreciate the effort that you took.

[Image: thanks2.jpg]
we do and it made football a little fun for us that do not like it lol Smile
yes!
it was so cool!!!

thank you!
Yay its been such fun in the chatroom, although Brazil Mega Lost!!! Sad

Its been great trying to predict the game scores and discussing the matches afterwards.

Thanx for my Statues too!!!

Maxwell ty for making this thread Tongue
The soccer contest was a great idea and I enjoyed the opportunity to get the statues. Thanks a lot for everything Smile
Yes it made me take notice of the world cup, it was such fun big thanks and hugs Smile
Equinox Heart

Now, where is my Dutch statue LOL Tongue
Gosh I was really wrong in my predictions every single time but I'm so happy with the good times we had with the kitties and the World Cup!
Lovely that soccer is more noticed about in the USA part of KC as well :-)

Thank you xoxo
Thank you for great fun! Smile
Thank you! It was fun. Watching the games was really exciting sometimes. Especially when I made a guess of course haha. And ... the soccer/football field at KC main store ... so cute Heart. I have been there sometimes and watched the soccer cats play ... or sleep!! Smile
Thank you for taking the time and for all your hard work in making this a fun contest Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's