KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Sinking through floors and walking through walls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my cats are sinking through floors and walking through walls and it's getting worse. Sometimes I will find them on the other side of a closed door, or way below my home in the water. My doors and floors are not phantom so I am just wondering why the cats do this?
I have the same:-(
They walk through the sky go through walls and floors.
Although I have a HUD to bring them all home in my skybox (closed and not phantom ofcourse) I decided to disable walk and run as I don't like the idea of wandering around cats.
It can't be lag either as I own a full sim in low use apart from the cats and I have no other lag problems.
Would be nice if this can be fixed in the next update I rather have them walking, running, talking and chasing butterflies:-)
hi Smile

This is actually an SL bug, not a KittyCatS bug, and we can't provide a work around.

The cats are at no point phantom, and they only move by physical movement, which means they should be blocked from passing by any non phantom object.

Significant thicker walls and floors should avoid this.

Regards,
KittyCatS
I though so KittyCatS the work around is having a HUD though this way we know for sure we don't lose them.
Thank you:-)
Reference URL's