KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: VERY Easy Image Inclusion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed that quite a few people seem to have problems when it comes to including photos or screenshots into their posts so here's the PEASIEST way i've found yet.

Go to http://tinypic.com
(You don't even need to have an account but it's dead simple to do and they never log you out either)

Just upload your image, you'll see four different codes next to it. You can view real size so if it's too big, downsize and upload again.

Copy the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste this directly into your post, you don't even use the "insert image" button as this code does exactly the same thing.

So, no confusing add and update attachment to do.

OK so now no excuses, get those screenshots and photos coming so we can view them directly Smile

________________________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________________________________

Edit : However, please don't stop uploading your kitty pics to Flickr where we have the KittyCatS group with 1000s of lovely photos to browse and where we can drool and leave comments.
Thanks, I have been using Flickr but it is a struggle and they keep changing their format and login requirements! I will try the tinypic site Smile
(07-11-2014 05:43 AM)Malayaa Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I have been using Flickr but it is a struggle and they keep changing their format and login requirements! I will try the tinypic site Smile

Yes this is why i stopped doing it through Flickr, it can get complicated with them and also my showroom photos suddenly became unavailable, although clicking on them directed to the photo on site, but why have hassle when you can do it easy.

While it's always a good idea to keep a backup folder with any images on your desktop, i've used Tinypics here and on other forums for a while now and even though i had no account until recently, they've never lost me an image yet.
[Image: t6q8lj.jpg]

Smile very easy!
Thank you Anna.
I lost access to my flickr account a couple of years back when I deleted my Yahoo ID. I didn't use it *that* much, so I never bothered to contact support. This should fit the bill.
Personally, I attach the image to the post then link to it in the body. Saved the image on KittyCatS.biz so long as the posting exists, and no dendancies on other sites.
(07-11-2014 05:55 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I attach the image to the post then link to it in the body. Saved the image on KittyCatS.biz so long as the posting exists, and no dendancies on other sites.

I should coco ! Dendancies are extremely bad they make us feak and weeble.
Thank you so much for posting! I wondered how others were getting their images in posts without attaching! Yay!
Reference URL's