KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Mr. Cat - Dominance Orders Traits in Google Docs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
In recent months, many people come to me to inquire about the dominance of Certain traits. Thus, the idea of Developing a new graph with the results emerged. Thanks to everyone who gave this idea and are contributing to its development.

Like to share the new "Graph Mr Cat", with order of dominance trait Kitty Cats.

♥ Mr. Cat - Grafics Dominance Order: Shades, Tails, Ears, Whiskers Colors and Whiskers Shape Traits - Kitty Cats

♥ Blog Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes

♥ All about Confetti kittens

♥ Index of Traits Post Your evidence Here

♥ Classroom: Instructional Breeding Uptraiting a recessive trait!

♥ Classroom: Techniques to test kittens collection! case: La Girafe

• This graph shares the pedigree, and the evidence to prove it.

• Anyone can post your evidence for all look and comment. Use the links that are in the charts to post your evidence.

• We will try to stay up to date.

If you have new info for these traits, please post your evidence on the links above!

Also read articles:
♥ Every 7 kittens born, 6 are normal size and 1 special size!

Thank you! Fabao Oh (Mr. Cat)
How is this different from the charts that Saga/Liriel maintains, Fabao?
Looks like he is providing newer information. Smile
(07-07-2014 03:02 PM)Barbara Collazo Wrote: [ -> ]How is this different from the charts that Saga/Liriel maintains, Fabao?

• We all need a second opinion

• This graph shares the pedigree, and the evidence to prove it.

• Anyone can post your evidence for all look and comment. Use the links that are in the charts to post your evidence.

• We will try to stay up to date.

Purpose of showing the evidence for everyone. We do not want hidden evidence.

[Image: avatar_10428.jpg?dateline=1375219794]
I love the fact that you provide photograpic evidence which clearly show the results and how they were achieved.

Thank you
Ohh ty for this updated information, and for the visual of the graphic...It sure makes everything clearer...

PP
Thank you for this new updated information Fabao!
Super thank you Fabio Smile

Somewhere on the forums I saw proof for Genesis IV in relation to eachother but I can't find it.
Sometimes at least I need to work with Genesis furs I hope we can find that proof somewhere.

P.S. I love the evidence you gather is transparant by the pedigree pictures provided and that we all can participate.

Draco nacht posted pedigree picture evidence that the Dreamy Tail is indeed more recisseive than the Puff Tail here »
(07-10-2014 07:39 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere on the forums I saw proof for Genesis IV in relation to eachother but I can't find it.
Sometimes at least I need to work with Genesis furs I hope we can find that proof somewhere.

Kayleigh, is this the thread you were referring to?

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=16262
(07-14-2014 07:05 PM)LazuliHayze Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2014 07:39 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere on the forums I saw proof for Genesis IV in relation to eachother but I can't find it.

Kayleigh, is this the thread you were referring to?

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=16262

Ah, yes that was it!
Thank you for finding it! Smile
I hope there will become some pedigree proof as well :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's