KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Thank You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you to KittyCatS and a 11th "Happy Birthday" to Second Life too. Many thanks for the lovely looking birthday cats. I think that they look gorgeous. There are not many companies who treat their customers as well as KittyCatS.

Thank you so much.
The birthday kittycat is stunning. Thank you! KittyCatS! is truly the best.
Yes! Thank you so much KittyCatS for the beautiful Birthday Kitty and thanks for all you do to make Second Life so much fun!!!

And thanks to Maxwell for starting this thread!!! Big Grin
Thank you very much Heart
And happy SL Birthday all!
yay!! hAppY biRthDaY to US !!!!

so happy you like the birthday cat!!! I REALLY LOVE IT TOO!!! Smile

was a funny work in progress to get the inspiration for it, and when all was said and done, much inspiration came from thinking about this community and also since i'm asked a lot...

FAST FACTS:

1. the cat has 11 white stars on the "SL11b side"to symbolize each year second life has been around.
2. the cat has 11 white stars on the side with the "11" to symbolize each year of SL as well. 2 of those have strings on them on each side of the "11" one symbolizes the past and one the future... and the "11" in the middle... being NOW.
3. the darker red stars on the "11" side are symbolic of things in the back ground during the 11 years that aren't always "seen" as prominent but add so much meaning for us. like parts of the community who are always "there" and may never write on the forum or be "seen" but are doing kind things all the time that add up.
4. the collar has 11 stars too and middle being THIS year with an 11 on it.
5. also i chose stars because to me, our community is full of big stars and little stars which all help light up an empty sky... and w/o every one of you... our community as KittyCatS and SL would be quite dull. Smile

there are a lot of other things that are meaningful in the cat's design, and you can figure those out if you want Tongue

just know you all as a community were VERY inspirational for it!!! Smile
(06-23-2014 10:13 AM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]yay!! hAppY biRthDaY to US !!!!

so happy you like the birthday cat!!! I REALLY LOVE IT TOO!!! Smile

was a funny work in progress to get the inspiration for it, and when all was said and done, much inspiration came from thinking about this community and also since i'm asked a lot...

FAST FACTS:

1. the cat has 11 white stars on the "SL11b side"to symbolize each year second life has been around.
2. the cat has 11 white stars on the side with the "11" to symbolize each year of SL as well. 2 of those have strings on them on each side of the "11" one symbolizes the past and one the future... and the "11" in the middle... being NOW.
3. the darker red stars on the "11" side are symbolic of things in the back ground during the 11 years that aren't always "seen" as prominent but add so much meaning for us. like parts of the community who are always "there" and may never write on the forum or be "seen" but are doing kind things all the time that add up.
4. the collar has 11 stars too and middle being THIS year with an 11 on it.
5. also i chose stars because to me, our community is full of big stars and little stars which all help light up an empty sky... and w/o every one of you... our community as KittyCatS and SL would be quite dull. Smile

there are a lot of other things that are meaningful in the cat's design, and you can figure those out if you want Tongue

just know you all as a community were VERY inspirational for it!!! Smile

* Makes notes for Trivia
My thanks to KittyCatS!, Callie, the whole community... and Happy Birthday, SL!!
Reference URL's