KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: First set of Twins!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had my first set o twins overnight!

Both Male with same stats.....
Fur: Pandie - Ebony & Ivory
Eyes: Genesis Odessey (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Mysterious)
Size: Normal
Congrats! I love those Frisky tails.
I had a male set about 2 weeks ago:
Fur: Abyssinian - Blue
Eyes: Fire (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: White (Mysterious)
Size: Normal

I'm thinking they will look good in matching soccer shirts. (How long are those on sale? Forever? Or just until the World Cup ends?)
I'm wondering if the distribution is akin to the distribution of jewels, in method and rarity.
Congrats on the twins.
Double Congratulations!!!

In my KittyCats years I have only had twins twice and the last time was over a year ago! My next set of twins is well overdue Tongue

It's always exciting to get them! Even more if they are born from a project where you want to make siblings to later breed them together and you luck out and get Non Identical twins, a boy and girl Big Grin (yes, I like to push the boundaries of luck!)

Double Congrats again and enjoy your new kitties!

Giulia.
I cannot believe this...Huh

I wrote my last reply over 2 hrs ago....this just happened!!!!!

http://gyazo.com/f803b16890e7d5d9181d36b3c425794a

Hahahahahahahaha!Blush

I guess having a rant works sometimes!
By far, this is the oddest thing that has ever happened to me in Kittycats LOL
Wow that is REALLY strange G !! Big Grin
One thing that puzzles me though is that in your photo there are TWO separate boxes and as far as i can remember any twins i have had have always shown as two attached boxes when i've put them into 2D mode.

As for ranting i've often noticed that this seems to bring results.
Just the other day i was telling Callie how pissed off i was as for weeks on end, the only boxes worth opening had all been boys and hey presto, within an hour or so i had three wonderful girls so all happy now.
Just a rant in group chat seems to do the job too and though i know it's just coincidence it's still odd how often it's happened.

Congrats to Luna too Smile
anna, you rant?????? never!! Tongue
Congratulations. I am very pleased for you.
That is awesome! Congrats!
(06-21-2014 02:38 AM)anna acanthus Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that puzzles me though is that in your photo there are TWO separate boxes and as far as i can remember any twins i have had have always shown as two attached boxes when i've put them into 2D mode.

Hey Anna!

In box mode the kitten box looks like any other cardboard box. (<--Say that 5 times in a row lol)
http://gyazo.com/fdfc2f7c6b0cb401a30cddcccf9c01d7

When in Image mode it shows 2 separated images but they are linked as my previous post.

http://gyazo.com/f076fdf7604dd40aa1ca603fb6766440

I tried to find out what do twins look like when they are born in the cattery but couldn't find an image on the manual. I suppose the "Identical Twin" or "Non Identical Twin" text gets added to the text somewhere along the box listing and as far as I remember once they are brought inworld their box gets separated into two but no idea if they changed this.

Thanks everyone and again, congrats to Luna and so sorry for storming into her twins post Blush

Giulia
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's