KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Pandie Fawns- How recessive is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I am wondering if anyone has any idea about how recessive Pandie Fawns are?
Would love to hear experiences of those who breed this fur. :3
(06-18-2014 08:41 AM)Mizaki Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Mizaki ?

I've only started working with this fur but I've just noticed that Saga's Charts have been updated to show Pandie Fawn falling somewhere between Ocicat Ebony Silver and Bali Blue Lynx. ?
(06-18-2014 09:21 AM)Dottie Idlemind Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2014 08:41 AM)Mizaki Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Mizaki ?

I've only started working with this fur but I've just noticed that Saga's Charts have been updated to show Pandie Fawn falling somewhere between Ocicat Ebony Silver and Bali Blue Lynx. ?

Yes! I have seen that too, wondering though if you tried pairing with a FoxieS&P and got FoxieS&P offsprings back...do let me know what furs come out on your experiments. xD
I'm watching this for more clues too, because i just got my first lovely pandie fawn from a starter -- on his first breed.
I have no idea what to breed it with except that ... it's dominant to Bali Seal and i need to breed mine with awesome whiskers, regardless of fur.
But Just as a data point ...
the dad is a starter, and the mother is a Bali Seal.
(06-19-2014 02:47 AM)Vrem Vaniva Wrote: [ -> ]I'm watching this for more clues too, because i just got my first lovely pandie fawn from a starter -- on his first breed.
I have no idea what to breed it with except that ... it's dominant to Bali Seal and i need to breed mine with awesome whiskers, regardless of fur.
But Just as a data point ...
the dad is a starter, and the mother is a Bali Seal.

Oh great...I also got mine from an easter bunny who was paired with a foxie S&P...so I paired the little baby Pandie Fawn to another FoxieS&P but....got Foxie S&P back. x.x

Charts update put Pandie Fawn roughly near Bal flame Lynx and Main Coon Plush...hmmmm

Do let me know how your results go. I may have to rethink partners xD

Imagine swanky whiskers on the pandie fawn :3 or dreamy :O
Both of you are so lucky to have gotten this fur from starters... I had to buy mine, so I only had one to work with and no starter mom for backbreeding Sad

I paired it with a Bengal Black for the first breed and got a Pandie Fawn back... so now I will backbreed with the parent Smile

This is such a lovely fur and yes it would look amazing dressed up in dreamy whiskers! (I'm a huge dreamy whisker fan!)
I paired one of my pandie fawns with a bali cream and got a soft black foxie cause the bali cream hides that. I am going to follow this thread too on any tips lol
Oh Dottie! That is great..it so is lovely...yes Dreampoetz, I think I may be having similar problem, maybe my pandie fawn is throwing hidden fur, but never know....>.> Awaiting to see what my next pair will toss out *crosses fingers*
If you have a pair with different furs, and you get a third fur, but wanted something else, you MUST choose a different partner. It is impossible to expose that fourth trait with the same pair.

Your other alternative is to note that the box with the third value must hide the fourth. Produce a pair of siblings and breed them together for 1-in-4 odds of producing that fourth trait. Note that when you do this, that fourth trait, when it appears, MUST be "pure" .. hides and shows that fourth trait.
Your pandi fawn hides foxie S&P since you breed with foxie S&P so when you breed the fawn to a S&P you are getting back the hidden foxie S&P but sometimes you will get a pandi fawn too. Its not recessive to S&P.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's