KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: G's- Spot & Abloom KittyCatS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 14312938135_b613aceb7e.jpg]G's-Spot! Sushi Take Away! by ?????? ?, on Flickr
After much debate, endless Menagerie and Un-Menagerie sessions, Zazen Meditation, Guided visualization and many hours of soap box ranting and raving, I decided to continue breeding KittyCatS, mind you, in a much smaller scale so the number of boxes and live kitties I'll have available won't be nearly as large as before, but still as lovable and adorable as usual.

It took me a few days to finish it but here it is, My new G's-Spot KittyCatS! Take Away Store at Too Adorable Felines! Come on over and ask the Sushi Master for the LM to my Main Store in my home sim.

A closer look to the inside:
[Image: 14313030115_4ac520edfb.jpg]G's-Spot! KittyCatS! Take Away! Inside by ?????? ?, on Flickr

A closer look to the sign:
[Image: 14309701191_3a06e78bc0.jpg]G's-Spot! Sushi Take Away! Store Sign by ?????? ?, on Flickr

G's-Spot! KittyCatS! Take Away can be found here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To.../27/163/22

And here are a few pics of Abloom KittyCatS!:

[Image: 14127161667_35537c4be2.jpg]Abloom Main Store Aledomina III by ?????? ?, on Flickr

[Image: 14127078280_a7e75342e5.jpg]Abloom Main Store Aledomina II by ?????? ?, on Flickr

Abloom KittyCatS! is located here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Al...5/161/2503
Gorgeous! ?
I loved this description:

Giuliana Wrote:After much debate, endless Menagerie and Un-Menagerie sessions, Zazen Meditation, Guided visualization and many hours of soap box ranting and raving, I decided to continue breeding KittyCatS, mind you, in a much smaller scale so the number of boxes and live kitties I'll have available won't be nearly as large as before, but still as lovable and adorable as usual.

The shop looks lovely and the pics are great.
Shop looks very good!
Nice Giu, glad you are still in the game. I just went to breeding my own little projects and I am enjoying them a lot more Smile
Thank you everyone for your comments!

I am enjoying it more this way too, smaller quantities and loooots of more control on what I really want to breed. It's hard because I was used to get cute kitty boxes daily, often more than 1 (and often birthing new kittens daily too) so to slow down this much has been a big change, but I am enjoying it much more and each project I take on will have the time it deserves to develop till the final product is made.

This is a pic I forgot to post when I created this thread, it's where I keep Live kitties for sale, I fell in love with this tram since the moment I saw it!

[Image: 14316253586_00899a7e49.jpg]Live KittyCatS! Cart by ?????? ?, on Flickr

You can visit it here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To.../71/175/22
That is cute Smile
Awesomely original and fun ideas G, love them both !! Smile
Your shop looks great.
Reference URL's