KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Film Noir kitties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was talking about creating b&w kitties on a film noir theme in the breeding section. We also talked about finding a black & white setting. Does anyone know of a setting for tinies that is in b&w? I found one for human avatars at Club Noir but the furniture is a bit big to create a scene with kitties (although I managed a few pics by judicious use of perspective: ie, cat further in foreground so appears larger).

I made some pictures at Club Noir with my kitties

[Image: 5fabaa60f6c399965d6463965a25b866.gif]

[Image: b836ec4a390f6e9233519aa5f49370d5.gif]

[Image: afb8c5828473b76fde9df6aa53a86fa2.gif]

[Image: 98263b339d2c8e44dc4068e250d6d994.gif]

[Image: b9116361fc9ea77a4ff566861e4a0156.gif]
amazing pictures Wink
Very cute !!!
These are lovely pictures. Well done.

I recall visiting a sim called "Black and White World" a year ago. You can't rez there but, if it is still open, you may want to visit, with your kittens attached.
Wow, these pics are really great! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me because I swear, the eyes are blinking and the noir sign is blinking too, really amazing!
thank you Jackson and Kendrah for the compliments.

thank you Maxwell on the b&w sim. I'll try to see if I can find it. I had expected it to be easier to find b&w locations but it is a lot tougher than I thought.

You're right, Miyazaki, the eyes and sign are blinking and th rain is falling. I didn't even know how I did it. I took a picture with gyazo like I did before but this time it did kind of a time lapse picture and came out with the side effects. When I took pictures with gyazo before, they were still pictures. I didn't even know that gyazo could do this. It's fun when cool things happen by accident.
Unusual. Very well done!
Awww cute
Keirencarter and Mari, sorry I didn't see your replies earlier. Thank you for the comments. It is appreciated

So when you held up that cat with your .45,

how much did you get?

Its not wearing a backpack,

so I figure at the most... two boxes of kibbles?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's