KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Mega all grown up. Halloween is Early!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/90874812@N07/14211450746/

:-D

I wish I could figure out how to embed photos.

Here's my pretty vampire girl all grown up.
To embed a photo from Flickr....select Share Photo and then look for the BBC Code option. Keep only the IMG section of that BBC Code. You can choose the size of the picture to post as well from a drop down. This is what it looks like embedded here:

[Image: 14211450746_08b259b5f0.jpg]
Awww spooky cute pair you both..Halloween is still early indeed!=D
That is a lovely picture.
Awesome vampire & mega!, magic pic ( together). I need writting you again ( I<3Heart his whiskers), gorgeous combo(Ody Fire and Rain) purrrfect to ????????? Wink
(05-20-2014 11:44 PM)AbbiGalye Resident Wrote: [ -> ]To embed a photo from Flickr....select Share Photo and then look for the BBC Code option. Keep only the IMG section of that BBC Code. You can choose the size of the picture to post as well from a drop down. This is what it looks like embedded here:

[Image: 14211450746_08b259b5f0.jpg]

Wow, thanks Abbi!

(05-21-2014 02:18 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]That is a lovely picture.

^_^ Thanks Max.
(05-21-2014 05:18 AM)Vampiva Belfire Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome vampire & mega!, magic pic ( together). I need writting you again ( I<3Heart his whiskers), gorgeous combo(Ody Fire and Rain) purrrfect to ????????? Wink

Glad you like her!
Reference URL's