KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: CAT LOVERS THAT WE ARE ! YOU MUST WATCH THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/cam...ories.html

CAT LOVERS, AND PARENTS !!!! AND ANYONE ELSE MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!

Heart CALIFORNIA CATS FREAKING ROCK! ALL CATS ROCK!!! Heart
I love it, my 9 year old came home from school yesterday and MADE me watch this. I'm not a cat lover - I'm deathly allergic! But this was definitely a solid effort on his part in convincing me that we really do need a cat. "Just in case"
(05-16-2014 03:47 AM)Savannah Christensen Wrote: [ -> ]I love it, my 9 year old came home from school yesterday and MADE me watch this. I'm not a cat lover - I'm deathly allergic! But this was definitely a solid effort on his part in convincing me that we really do need a cat. "Just in case"

I suggest you take a look at the Siberian cats.
They're hypoallergenic, have wonderful natures apart form being big and beautiful, and would make your son and family very happy too Smile

Awesome video, thanx for sharing Veet.
I saw a few comments on another site saying it was a fake but i think it's just that the surveillance cameras of both houses happened to be angled right.
Aww, I love this cat, she's so brave!!

As an aside, I didn't get the laughter in the video? I followed up and there are some pictures of the serious wounds the boy suffered falling and being bitten. Dog bites are very serious, not a joke. The cat definitely made a difference for the severity of the child's injury!
Reference URL's