KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Clearing boxed and Live collectibles 12/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boxed Collectibles from '12 /'13 ~ 1800L
All others from the same period & past breeding ~800L
Love Bugs, Love Bees, Love Leopards, Baroque Babies,Cookie,Snowstorm, Scrambled Eggs &Halloween kitties etc.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/De...0/142/1706
***Bump***
when I tp to your place to check what you have the lot is always empty Sad
(05-17-2014 01:15 PM)wigwag10 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]when I tp to your place to check what you have the lot is always empty Sad

I think the problem is that there is a landing point set on the land.

LuLu
Thank you so very much Jane for the awesome collectibles kitties at a fabulous price
Heart
(05-17-2014 07:21 PM)wigwag10 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so very much Jane for the awesome collectibles kitties at a fabulous price
Heart

I am sooo sorry there was a problem.... but ever so greatful that I logged in and saw your message, I don't ignore messages that I get.. I just get inundated and then you get lost. Thank you for giving these kitties a new chance.

If anyone else needs an investment.... They are at 1705 high...from the co ords I posted. Settings were fine and I re checked. I don't get it...

I totally apologize for the inconvenience .
Bump.... Still many good deals on collectibles available. Finally figured out the previous land owners had set a landing point. Fixed !
Reference URL's