KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Film Noir kitties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now the other idea I had was film noir kitties.

The fur would have to be black, white or black and white.
Eyes would go towards white like divine or crystal clear to very dark as close to black as possible. There is no black so maybe mocha with big round pupils.

The kittens would be slanted towards stereotypes: the femme fatale, plucky sidekick, gritty world weary detective, double-crossing villain, goons, wise-cracking girl friday

I like this one because I think silver tabby would be very versatile as sidekick or goon depending on the other features. Big round pupils makes a kitty look more innocent. Small mysterious pupils goes for a world weary look. Foxie soft black makes a great older gent (a professor, a butler, a colonel).

Black and white chats, charcoal or silver bengal, silver torty, ebony oci, and of course any of the black or white cats.

It would be fun to create like a movie set of characters and create photos.

It seems like this idea has a lot of potential and would be fun to play with.

interesting!
This is a neat idea!
Both ideas sound wonderful Smile
thank you all for liking the idea. I think I'll watch the Maltese Falcon tonight for character cat ideas.
Kayla, i've actually got a pair that are regualry breeding silver torties with mercury or platinum eyes...first one i sold at auction with a black and white collar.
[Image: 14150858826_996f4100b5_s.jpg]Le chats noir by Malayaa MegaCatz,

"Monochrome kitties" are beautiful....I think my kitties want to be up on the silver screen!
they are certainly very pretty all posed togeter like that Smile
wow, Malayaa, your cats are gorgeous. It would be fun to make a "movie set" and pose them. I can see one scenario that The two dark haired ones are actresses. The one in the collar is the star of the movie (if set in LA) or Broadway play (if set in New York) ala Grace Kelly or Hedy Lamarr , the other one is the understudy who is hoping to take the star's place. The silver tabby is the sidekick, the bestie friend of the star who is sarcastically smart-mouthed which makes everyone laugh but her comments are always right on the money. The silver tortoise is the naive newbie debuting in the movie. The star is of course married to the director (what kind of cat?) but rumors are that the director has begun to be seen with the understudy in romantic restaurants and gambling joints owned by crime lord ala Peter Lorre (cat type?). The producer is found murdered. Enters the detective, a grouchy rugged knight in rusted armor ala Humphry Bogard (cat type?). There is, of course, a fabulous diamond collar that goes missing at the time of the murder.
your kittens sound cool Karloff. Mercury and platinum make great combinations with that fur.
thanks kayla :-)

i also LOVE the idea of a kitty film noir film...any chance some of use could grab our black and white kitties and do some photo shoots together?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's