KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: THE STATS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SmartKittyCat posted this in the beta threads which many of you can't see Wink

So I'm reposting it here, it's also on the website

Quote:We decided to go for symbols instead of text, when you get your KittyCatS you will see the following stats:

? Kitten

? 7 days
? 0%
? 82%
? 37%
?? 0%

The first line tells you if it is a boy or girl and the name of the KittyCat, if it is a boy the male symbols show up ?, if it is a girl the female one ? and behind it you will see the name of the KittyCat.

The second line is a sun and tells you behind it how old your KittyCat is.

The third is a heart and stands for love, you will see how much love a KittyCat has gained so far. If behind the heart is an "off" instead of the percentage " ? Off " your KittyCat is on pet food. You will also see if your KittyCat is paired with someone, a male and female sign will show up before the heart "??".

The forth line is a smiley and shows you how happy your KittyCat is.

The fifth line is an energy symbol and tells you how much energy your KittyCat has, if there is a moon "??" in front of it, your KittyCat is sleeping.

The sixth line shows you how hungry your KittyCat is.
I like the idea of the symbols, except my computer can't read them all and I see vertical rectangle boxes for some. I thought it was just SL, but it's all.
That is odd, I wonder if anyone else have also experienced this issue. It doesn't sound like it has to do with any SL viewer but some kind of setting on your computer?

(02-12-2011 04:46 PM)Keila Forager Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of the symbols, except my computer can't read them all and I see vertical rectangle boxes for some. I thought it was just SL, but it's all.
I realise that it has been some time since this issue came up, but if anyone else encounters a problem with displaying symbols under Windows, downloading the font "Symbola" from the site Unicode Fonts for Ancient Scripts gives you all the symbols you could wish for.

Here is the direct link to the download: SYMBOLA602.ZIP
Reference URL's