KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Sick Cats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two sick cats and says recovery days remaing 2 how can i get them better asap ... they look so sad being sick . Please help
Hi Lizah,

You can give them a "get well" vitamin, for sale at the main store. (One per cat)

Hikari Smile
Hi Lizah Smile

Two days remaining is not as long I'd wait it out instead of obtaining the pretty expensive "Get Well" Vita.
The recovery for sick cats is after the've got access to food again 7 days also if they are not hungry anymore so they are almost healthy again! :-)
I know it is a very sad view sick cats Undecided
A solution can also be to bring them to the Online Cattery for those remaining days and buy a bowl of food there.
This way you don't have to see them under a blanket.
If you didn't use the online cattery before you can bring them there via the kitty's menu.
In the main store you can obtain a free dock (at the left hand side by the store entrance).
Via this dock you can beam your kitties back in world and visit the online cattery.
If you pay L$ to the dock you can obtain food and other things in the Online Cattery.

They look way less sad if they are sick there Wink

Good luck!
Hi Lizah:

They don't look as sad in low prim mode. If you choose image mode, the cats are not under a blanket. Only a thermometer shows on the picture. The cats look quite content.

LuLu
Reference URL's