KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Have store, want partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a large store on my land but don't have time to price the over 100 boxes in it. If I can get a partner to do the pricing and advertising we could share my store and share a stall or a shop somewhere which I would pay for.

I'd also be willing to pay a share of my profits to a partner for the time spent pricing and advertising.

I posted this in land and shops and got no answers. Sorry to be posting in what seems to be an inappropriate place. I find it hard to believe that no one would want a partnership.

Thank you, Ludo Merit
(04-25-2014 09:03 AM)Ludo Merit Wrote: [ -> ]I have a large store on my land but don't have time to price the over 100 boxes in it. If I can get a partner to do the pricing and advertising we could share my store and share a stall or a shop somewhere which I would pay for.

I'd also be willing to pay a share of my profits to a partner for the time spent pricing and advertising.

I posted this in land and shops and got no answers. Sorry to be posting in what seems to be an inappropriate place. I find it hard to believe that no one would want a partnership.

Thank you, Ludo Merit

Hello! We were interested by your offer. We want to be your partners.
We want to meet and talk to you!
Reference URL's