KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New KittyCatS! Size!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would love it if there were KittyCatS! in a size between the Bigger de Big and Mega, like a panther or wild cat size! I have Ocicats that would look perfect!
Oh that would be awesome! I wanted to get a panther but now I think I will wait and see... oooh and maybe a leash to walk it? Smile
i would love a cat that size too. :-)
Huh
Where could I find a list of the current Kitty Cat Sizes? So far i have gotten teacup, petite and Bigger de Big - Black Bunny! (oh and Mainly Normals).
(04-28-2014 02:00 PM)Zoe Upshaw Wrote: [ -> ]Huh
Where could I find a list of the current Kitty Cat Sizes? So far i have gotten teacup, petite and Bigger de Big - Black Bunny! (oh and Mainly Normals).

Toy and Mega
(04-28-2014 02:00 PM)Zoe Upshaw Wrote: [ -> ]Huh

From the old KittyCatS manual:
http://kittycats.biz/manual/index.php?ti...neral_Info

KittyCatS Growth
- Female KittyCatS are from 42cm (16.5 inch) to 45cm (17.7 inch)

- Male KittyCatS are from 45cm (17.7 inch) to 53cm (20.9 inch)

- Teacup KittyCats are from 11cm (4.3 inch) to 15cm (5.9 inch)

- Toy KittyCats are from 19cm (7.5 inch) to 28cm (11.0 inch)

- Petite KittyCats are from 34cm (13.4 inch) to 38cm (15.0 inch)

- Bigger de Big KittyCats are from 59cm (23.2 inch) to 64cm (25.2 inch)

- MegaPuss KittyCats are from 157cm (61.8 inch) to 202cm (79.5 inch)
I vote for the Gigapuss!
Somehow, this always comes to mind when people start suggesting new sizes. Well, that, or wings, horns, fire breathing .. ya'know .. the "cool" stuff Tongue

[attachment=2481]
I'm not adverse to Purrzilla
seconds the gigapuss lol Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's