KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Props to the creative team!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/font][font=Impact] I just wanted to let you all know that I am thoroughly impressed with this breedable. I am completely honest in saying that this is the best scripted and sculpted breedable I have seen in SL. The textures are so realistic.. without being "too" real ( I prefer a BIT of cartoony look to my SL Smile ) the sculpts are soft and fabulous. I fully appreciate the butterfly chasing, but I have to say my fave aspect, aside from appearance, is the tongue out thing! My cats do this in RL and it's so damn dorky and adorable. Thank you for creating such an attractive, well thought out and designed/scripted breedable! Muah to you all!
Not to mention the walk. It really is the best walk I've seen on a breedable to date.
My favorite features of the KittyCats are the animations and textures. I hear they will be adding more animations in the future so I can't wait. I am not a heavy breeder so I focus more on the pet aspects of the KittyCats.
I appreciate that this is a breedable pet even for people not deeply into breeding. Finally, an animal for the masses! This opens up a whole new sort of market - selling a breedable pet to non-breeders. Big Grin
Reference URL's