KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 9 Boys in a Row. NINE. For your listening pleasure. . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sung to the tune of "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miserables in a most pitiable fashion. Indeed, much like cats screaming in the alley.

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
Of a 9T Snowshoe Cream
But after 9 boys in a row
It's no more than a pipe dream.

Then I was young and unafraid
To spend more money than was wise
I thought I'd make it back in time
Now 3 months later all hope dies

In my dreams that come at night
of Cream with Latte Dreamy whiskers
But the odds tear hopes apart
And I grab the nearest liquor.

And still I dream she'll come to me
That we will breed the weeks together
But now there's furs much more desired
This final boy I cannot weather!

I had a dream my 9th would be
a girl high-traited and supreme
But now I just menagerie
And kill the dream I tried to dreamed.

(Spot light follows a lonely figure as she slumps off the darkened stage)
Sorry to hear your bad luck. Even still, top marks for smiling at adversity in the face.
Oh Mell, your sob story is very like mine except my pairs have all given girls except for once.

And Canary eyes which i only ever use once at the very start are sticking in there like mud on my wellies, only on the shown Creams of course Sad

And all the other fabby traits i went to the time and expense of weaving in only seem to show with my hiders when the Cream ISN'T hidden ! Tongue

So opposed to singing that in a showboaty, big, British lady style,

its more like an 'even more plaintive' version of the

scrawy, short haired, Anne Hathaway choking up, type rendition?

Lets hear an encore!

( Lets Schmidgin the teacup play the piano, E flat Major) Wink
(04-20-2014 01:50 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

So opposed to singing that in a showboaty, big, British lady style,

its more like an 'even more plaintive' version of the

scrawy, short haired, Anne Hathaway choking up, type rendition?

Lets hear an encore!

( Lets Schmidgin the teacup play the piano, E flat Major) Wink

Passes around the beer to all who offered sympathy.
(04-20-2014 02:55 PM)Mellyn Llewellyn Wrote: [ -> ]Passes around the beer to all who offered sympathy.

… grabs mine and slurps … thanx, in fact i only said it for the beer Wink
I feel for you! I really do! Imagine back in the day when we had to open the boxes to find out the gender too X.X *offers much cookies and cuddles* Perhaps, someone, out there, has a similiar line as yours that is only getting girls and is in desperate need of one of your boys? Perhaps, maybe, a trade is in order? Big Grin
LOL. It must be said, the blues make the best songs. Love the creativity.

My tail of woe is a domino cat with hidden Jade eyes. She gave me her hidden coat 2x out of 10 and her Jade eyes only 4x but only with a Gen Coco coat. But on the 9th kitten she gave me her hidden coat (Seal Lynx Bali which is a middle coat but way better than a Coco) with Jade eyes. I thought now given all those earth eyes and gen coco coats, the odds were she had to give me a few Bali with Jade eyes. Nope, she went right back to Coco and Earth. That was it, I sent her on to play with the tigers even though she could have had a few more kittens. The Coco Earths were making me CocoPuffs. (However, her coco kittens did help me on the way to get a menagerie tigerSmile

but listening to your song made me nostalgic for her so popped a magic menagerie bottle to get her back. Too late (thank God! what was I thinking! that's what comes from drinking brandy while listening to you sing)
(04-23-2014 08:02 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. It must be said, the blues make the best songs. Love the creativity.

My tail of woe is a domino cat with hidden Jade eyes. She gave me her hidden coat 2x out of 10 and her Jade eyes only 4x but only with a Gen Coco coat. But on the 9th kitten she gave me her hidden coat (Seal Lynx Bali which is a middle coat but way better than a Coco) with Jade eyes. I thought now given all those earth eyes and gen coco coats, the odds were she had to give me a few Bali with Jade eyes. Nope, she went right back to Coco and Earth. That was it, I sent her on to play with the tigers even though she could have had a few more kittens. The Coco Earths were making me CocoPuffs. (However, her coco kittens did help me on the way to get a menagerie tigerSmile

but listening to your song made me nostalgic for her so popped a magic menagerie bottle to get her back. Too late (thank God! what was I thinking! that's what comes from drinking brandy while listening to you sing)

Pointedly doesn't offer you a beer. Smile
So do i understand this right, boys are undesirable and girls sell? thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's