KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Boxed boy:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With rounded fold or pointed soft fold ears, stubby, chop chop or shorty tail on a non-genesis fur. Latte, chocolate or dark chocolate whiskers a plus, but not necessary. Twinkle or flash shade at least hidden and Tapestry Reef eyes a big bonus, but again, not necessary. Please respond here or send LM/IM to Keerla in world. Thank you!
(04-19-2014 05:10 PM)Keerla Resident Wrote: [ -> ]With rounded fold or pointed soft fold ears, stubby, chop chop or shorty tail on a non-genesis fur. Latte, chocolate or dark chocolate whiskers a plus, but not necessary. Twinkle or flash shade at least hidden and Tapestry Reef eyes a big bonus, but again, not necessary. Please respond here or send LM/IM to Keerla in world. Thank you!

Hello !
I have this nice one : see attached file .If you like it , drop me a note card in world and i will rez it for you.

Happy Easter !
Keerla -- i sent you a notecard inworld with the specs of the one i found in my cattery like that.
They don't seem to have exact info on what it takes to bring out Tapestry Reef eyes, but " - Tapestry Reef is between Gerbera Orange and Mint Julep - more info please."

It's a male, 9T , Light Wash eyes, Twinkle, Shorty Tail, Pointed Soft Fold, -- the whiskers are only 2-Tone though. I just set him out for sale at my Apache Catsmart shop --
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ap...103/159/22

Best regards,
Vrem
Found and then some, thanks everyone. All the help is very much appreciated, happy breeding!
Reference URL's