KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Cat not eating?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately I've been having a lot of bugs with one of my in-world cats. Yesterday she was walking in circles non-stop for hours, even whilst asleep, and couldn't seem to find me when I tried to interact. I re-rezzed her a few times and it stopped. Now I log on and she's 26% hungry. Two full dishes of food owned by me are rezzed within 1m of her cat bed, set for "my cats" and "sim". Both she and the food are rezzed under our land group, yet she's starved and miserable. Other in-world cats are perfectly fine, and even if I had run out of food, another person on my sim sets her food for any cat on the sim and she has plenty. I've tried re-rez but she doesn't eat. Help?

Der kitteh has a screw loose.

And its trying to drive you crazy as well.

It needs a 'KITTEH WHISPERER'.

Call Longmeadow via support ticket.
Hi Miu,

I'd send the cat to the cattery or toggle low prims mode, that will rez a new her and should fix the problem.

Hikari Smile
I sent her to Cattery, she seems to eat fine there. I wonder if there are too many scripted objects around her in-world and will try to remove them and rez her later today now that she seems happy and satiated. Smile If it's still an issue I'll do a ticket.

Thank you for the suggestions!
You're most welcome. Smile

So what ended up fixing it?

I've been hearing a lot of this 'MY CAT WONT EAT' problem lately.

Wondering if some kind of kitteh flu is going around.
Three years of the same-ol-same-ol.

"What, FISH AGAIN?"
(04-06-2014 09:20 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]Three years of the same-ol-same-ol.

"What, FISH AGAIN?"

Its indeed been a three year 'same old',

is it set to group, is it set to my cats, is it in range, is it.... but...

lately thats all I've been hearing in the 'complaints dept' .

Maybe its attributed to a mass wave of new recruits,

but its been seeming 'fishy' lately.

Could be too much dolphin in the tuna can!

Reference URL's