KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: How long before a megapuss is grown??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got 3 mega cats now and am new to this..wondre how many dayes before a megapuss is full grown ..? hugs
Hi !

Seven days for any cat to reach its adult size.

Hikari Smile
(03-31-2014 06:07 PM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !

Seven days for any cat to reach its adult size.

Hikari Smile
hmm i got a 6 day old cat and the 2 others are not big at all not whre i can ride them..i heard they an outdated version...what do i do..im new at this ..i just bought them and dient really think about versions cuz i dient know..can you help me please
You won't be able to ride them before they are 7 days old.

Hikari Smile
yes i know smiles but one is 7 tomorrow and he sure not very big..not like the megapuss i seen in the store so im worried..dont know what to do
(03-31-2014 06:37 PM)XXsmukkeXX Resident Wrote: [ -> ]yes i know smiles but one is 7 tomorrow and he sure not very big..not like the megapuss i seen in the store so im worried..dont know what to do

They do grow on their last night, so your six day old will be bigger tomorrow. They range a little in size, but for me anyway seem to average around 180-190cm at their full adult size. I've never seen one that ended up much smaller than that, but if you get a mini-mega I'm sure everyone will want it for the novelty of it. Smile Occasionally you see some giant 600cm cats, those are not megas, megas won't get that big. I think people get them from succeeding in the "cat of the month" contest.
(03-31-2014 06:37 PM)XXsmukkeXX Resident Wrote: [ -> ]yes i know smiles but one is 7 tomorrow and he sure not very big..not like the megapuss i seen in the store so im worried..dont know what to do

The MegaPuss grows until it reaches 8 days old. You also cannot ride it until it is 8 days old, because it is too small.

I have a 7 day old Mega girl that is 154 cm.
Once she is full grown she will be like the others: 177 cm - 181 cm, I hope Smile

These are the sizes of my MegaPuss's all over 8 days old:

Boy Balinese Cream Lynx 177cm
Boy Silver Tabby 180 cm
Boy LeTigre Bengal 177 cm
Girl Cream & White Tabby 181 cm
Girl Coco III 178 cm
Girl Chateau Tawny & White #1 179 cm
and
Girl Maine-Coon Silver Tortoiseshell 154cm @ 7 days, and growing...

Note the gender seems to make no difference in final size.

Shamu
(04-01-2014 06:43 PM)MiuKitten Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

They do grow on their last night, so your six day old will be bigger tomorrow. They range a little in size, but for me anyway seem to average around 180-190cm at their full adult size. I've never seen one that ended up much smaller than that, but if you get a mini-mega I'm sure everyone will want it for the novelty of it. Smile Occasionally you see some giant 600cm cats, those are not megas, megas won't get that big. I think people get them from succeeding in the "cat of the month" contest.

ty so much for the help it was appriciated huggiesSmile
(04-01-2014 08:18 PM)Shamu077 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

The MegaPuss grows until it reaches 8 days old. You also cannot ride it until it is 8 days old, because it is too small.

I have a 7 day old Mega girl that is 154 cm.
Once she is full grown she will be like the others: 177 cm - 181 cm, I hope Smile

These are the sizes of my MegaPuss's all over 8 days old:

Boy Balinese Cream Lynx 177cm
Boy Silver Tabby 180 cm
Boy LeTigre Bengal 177 cm
Girl Cream & White Tabby 181 cm
Girl Coco III 178 cm
Girl Chateau Tawny & White #1 179 cm
and
Girl Maine-Coon Silver Tortoiseshell 154cm @ 7 days, and growing...

Note the gender seems to make no difference in final size.

Shamu
ty so much for your help ..it was very appriciated huggiesSmile
Reference URL's